Office of Academic Enhancement

If a student needs to submit grades, submit this form, along with appropriate documentation, to the Office of Access and Enrollment.

To submit the form and a copy of the student's report card, please scan and email them to, or hand-deliver them to 42 W. Madison St., Garden Level.